Category: Local Food Adventure
Local Food Adventure – Taste and Eat Like Local
7:30 am or 3.00 pm
What You Can Expect
Connects Travellers with Locals Through Food, Culture and Tradition
Fall in love exploring the flavors, spices and aromas of the city’s Village of Love—the historic Gianyar neighborhood. Experience how the locals live, eat and shop as you take part in unique local food tastings each packed with authentic history and intimate stories of the neighborhood.
Our local experts have hand-picked food that is guaranteed to tickle your tastebuds, and their intimate stories of Gianyar and Bali’s everyday culture will fill your minds with amazement.
our original Historic Bali Food Tour let you become a Balinese food expert in a few hours! Join us as we bring you to explore amazing tastes and sights of Gianyar, A.K.A. Town of Art, the century-old culinary neighborhood. Our 3.5-hour signature food tour combines delectable food tasting with off-the-beaten sightseeing. As the most popular culinary tour in Bali, this tour is a delicious and fun way to explore Bali just like a local.
Gianyar is the district famous among Balinese for its diverse local art and flavors. The night market is a true melting pot, where you can find Bali delicacies from various regions and ethnicities. As we journey along our easy-to-walk route, you will meet and engage with restaurant owners, sample their generations-old artisanal recipes, and visit fascinating local attractions hidden away from major tourist path. Not only you will get full exposure to the Bali gastronomic tradition but your visit will also be a great support to local community.
Join us in exploring the city’s authentic offbeat landmarks in the Town of Art!
- Experience local daily life
- Tastes cuisines that have been served to locals for years (please make a note if you have food restrictions, i.e vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.)
- Savor diverse flavors of regional and ethnic Bali cuisines
- Support local communities in a unique and entertaining way
- Master the art of how to order food from street carts
- A special gift from Untouched Bali
Please contact us for availability
- Entrance tickets
- Welcome drink
- Private guide
- Snack & bottle water
- Round Trip Transfer
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal expanses
- Gratuity for guides
- 8.00 AM for NUSA DUA, JIMBARAN, KUTA, SEMINYAK, LEGIAN, CANGGU, SANUR, SIDEMEN, AMED, CANDIDASA, LOVINA, GIANYAR area
- 9.00 AM for UBUD area
- Not sure with your hotel area? CONTACT US FIRST
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $20 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
BOOK THIS TOUR