Category: Cycling & Nature Journey
Countryside Cycling – Go Deep to Bali’s Culture and Nature
Countryside of Ubud
8:00 am or 1.00 pm
What You Can Expect
Cycle Through the Ubud Countryside and See the ‘Real’ Bali
Starting from one of the oldest village in Bali “Bayung Gede”, this breathtaking bike tour descends through 28 km of lush valleys, through Balinese villages, past centuries-old temples and rich green rice paddies. Expert guides will explain the history of the land, its culture and its inhabitants and will take you on an unforgettable experience that will stay with you long after you leave. Stop to taste a variety of exotic fruits and spices and then continue through the imposing bamboo forest of Taro before ending with lunch in the middle of the Taro rice.
We show you a Bali other visitors never see and our experienced guides explain this amazing culture and the relationship that the Balinese have with their beautiful island.
We have many stops along the way, including a visit to a Balinese house / compound, (where you can see first-hand how the Balinese live outside the tourist areas), a Balinese plantation (where you learn medicinal and Culturally important Local plants, the process of making coffee and see many of the spices you used in the kitchen and tropical fruits growing in their natural environment.We can also taste many exotic tropical fruits, herbal teas and local coffee , Including Café Luwak, the Exceptionally produced and the most expensive in the world). We also stop at a village temple, an enormous Banyan tree and stunning rice vistas. We will take a short walk in the rice fields to see the villagers plant and harvest rice (you can join in) and see traditional craftsmen at work along the way.
- A visit to the Bali’s family compound house
- Meet and greet the friendly Balinese
- A tour to one of the oldest village in Bali
- A private tour with friendly local experience guide
- Aircondition roundtrip transfer from your hotel
- A visit to one of the best rice terrace in Bali
- Lunch or Dinner in the middle of rice field (please make a note if you have food restrictions, i.e vegan, vegatarian, gluten free, etc.)
- Cycle down through countryside of Bali
- A special gift from Untouched Bali
Please contact us for availability
- Entrance tickets
- Private guide
- Snack & bottle water
- A visit to rice terrace
- A/C Car
- Personal expanses
- Gratuity for guides
- 8.00 AM for NUSA DUA, JIMBARAN, KUTA, SEMINYAK, LEGIAN, CANGGU, SANUR, SIDEMEN, AMED, CANDIDASA, LOVINA, GIANYAR area
- 9.00 AM for UBUD area
- Not sure with your hotel area? CONTACT US FIRST
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $20 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
BOOK THIS TOUR