Category: Journey to Connect with Nature
Fireflies Tour – Ubud Countryside Night Adventure
What You Can Expect
Let the Glow of the Fireflies Give You an Unforgettable Experience
If you have always wanted to see fireflies (or as we call them in Bali ‘Kunang-kunang’), this special night tour is a must-do during your trip to Bali. In Ubud, fireflies can be seen in their natural habitat, especially in unpolluted and unpolluted rice fields, far from crowded areas. Unfortunately, places like these are becoming rarer than urbanization and the population in Bali is increasing, placing fireflies in Ubud at risk of losing their homes.
During this special night tour we have selected a few places and will take you to 2-3 during the evening so that you can soak up the evening atmosphere in the remote and peaceful villages. During our time together, you will learn the behavior and uniqueness of these insects. While enjoying the sparkling lights of the fireflies, you will also hear the other sounds of the countryside, with crickets, frogs, gecko, etc. in the distance. We also learn about rice paddies and the harvest cycle, subak irrigation system, ducks and animals.
Firefly or Fireflies are also called “Lightning Bugs”. Named as luminous nocturnal Lampyridae family of beetles, composed of about 1,900 to 2,000 species that inhabit tropical and temperate regions. Common earthworms are part of this family. They shine in the night like fire to attract sexual partners.
Someone figured the firefly hamlet as the eighth wonderful sight. Why do fireflies happen only in the particular rendezvous?
The growth of firefly should be mixed with streams, woods and the environment. The river must meet at the intersection of fresh and salt water. “Berembang” trees must be something that like fireflies a lot, in addition to these factors, the environment must be in its tranquility without being contaminated.
- A visit to real life of villager in the night
- Meet and greet the local Balinese family
- Explore the wild life of nature in the village
- Enjoy the some hot drinks while watching the fireflies
- A private tour with friendly local experience guide
- Air condition round trip transfer from your hotel
- Walk through and learn about Bali’s famous irrigation system
- Drive through countryside of Bali
- Dinner in the middle of rice field
- A special gift from Untouched Bali
Please contact us for availability
- Entrance tickets
- Private guide
- Snack & bottle water
- Hot drink and refreshment
- A/C Car
- Personal expanses
- Gratuity for guides
- 8.00 AM for NUSA DUA, JIMBARAN, KUTA, SEMINYAK, LEGIAN, CANGGU, SANUR, SIDEMEN, AMED, CANDIDASA, LOVINA, GIANYAR area
- 9.00 AM for UBUD area
- Not sure with your hotel area? CONTACT US FIRST
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $20 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
BOOK THIS TOUR