Category: Jungle & Eco Educational Journey
Jungle Trekking Eco Educational Tour
8:00 am or 1.00 pm
What You Can Expect
Immersed in The Tradition and Culture Where Rural Life is Seen as Unchanged
Exclusive in Untouched Bali – Jungle Trekking Eco Educational Tour, our trek takes visitors through nature of Taro, one of the oldest Hindu villages in the center of Bali dating back about 3000-4000 years. Taro is immersed in the tradition and culture where rural life is seen as unchanged for a thousand years. The remote village has the oldest temple structure on the island of Bali and is also home to the famous sacred white cows that are rare on the island. Trek through the rice paddies, browse a bamboo forest and see the timeless routine of planting and harvesting rice from the endless expanses of emerald green Rice Paddy Fields unfolds before you. The two and a half hour hike includes an exclusive pass that will allow you to discover the flora and fauna throughout the visit, including King & Queen palms, ferns, wild orchids, hanging vines and a variety of Birds like the kingfisher of Java. You can see the agricultural plantations of coffee, coconut and palm, and tropical fruits such as salmon, durian, jackfruit, papaya, oranges, tangerine, mangoes, mangosteen, and you can Taste spices like cinnamon, ginger and turmeric from their natural source.
Lunch is served in the middle of rice field over looking green lush rice terrace.
- A visit to the unchanged tropical jungle of Taro
- Meet and greet the friendly local
- Enjoy the stunning view of the jungle and wild life
- Walk to the village area and rice field
- A private tour with friendly local experience guide
- Aircondition roundtrip transfer from your hotel
- Lunch in the middle of rice field
- Drive through countryside of Bali
- A special gift from Untouched Bali
Please contact us for availability
- Entrance tickets
- Private guide
- Snack & bottle water
- A/C Car
- Welcome drink
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal expanses
- Gratuity for guides
- 8.00 AM for NUSA DUA, JIMBARAN, KUTA, SEMINYAK, LEGIAN, CANGGU, SANUR, SIDEMEN, AMED, CANDIDASA, LOVINA, GIANYAR area
- 9.00 AM for UBUD area
- Not sure with your hotel area? CONTACT US FIRST
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $20 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.