Category: Local Spiritual Journey
Purification Bath Spiritual Journey
8:00 am or 4.00 pm
What You Can Expect
Take A Part in Local Spiritual Cleansing Ceremony
If you are looking for something profoundly meaningful during your trip to Bali, this spiritual and cleansing visit will help you understand your past, your present, your future, your fortune, your love life, your career, your health and other aspects of your life. I will get you to swim in the direct water of the sacred spring to help free all the negative things in your body.
Water is the flow of energy (called prana or chi), linked to emotion and intuition. The flow of water guides daily life on Bali. Water plays an important role and is considered by the Balinese as one of the forces of life. Balinese Hindus participate in regularly called water blessings, Melukat, a spiritual cleansing ritual aimed at attaining self purification of the body and soul. Balinese Hindus believe that water has flowed throughout the body, symbolizing the eradication of all negative and dark forces acquired from negative karma in present and past life, which could overshadow his life.
Melukat can be executed at any time, but normally on a conducive day like “Kajeng Kliwon” (one day in the Balinese calendar that is supposed to have magic power), ‘Purnama’ (full moon), ‘Tilem’ ), Or a variety of others depending on the situation, needs and goals of the individual.
The purpose of the ceremony is to cleanse the bhuana alit (the inner world of the individual human being or the micro-cosmos) from negativity so that it can (again) enclose and use this inner power in an appropriate spiritual way . An offering was presented after we purified ourselves in the pool of holy water by immersing our heads three times under each of the 11 fountains of purification water.
At the end of the ceremony one is symbolically cleansed of inner negativity by a pemangku (secular priest) or pedanda (high priest) with purifying sacred water called tirta penglukatan.
The symbolism of this ceremony is to remind the individual to guard against the selfish desires and actions of the ego in favor of the disinterested goals of the soul or the higher self. We pray for a clear mind with positive thinking and for strength to keep one’s self control in situations where negative emotions are bound to arise.
- Join the local holy bath and purification ceremony
- Enjoying the prasadam (offering has been blessed in the temple)
- Pray and meditation in the temple
- A private tour with friendly local experience guide
- Aircondition roundtrip transfer from your hotel
- A visit to one of the best rice terrace in Bali
- Drive through countryside of Bali
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at local family house (or restaurant)
- A special gift from Untouched Bali
Please contact us for availability
- Entrance tickets
- Private guide
- Snack & bottle water
- A visit to rice terrace
- A/C Car
- Traditional cloth for temple visit
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal expanses
- Gratuity for guides
- 8.00 AM for NUSA DUA, JIMBARAN, KUTA, SEMINYAK, LEGIAN, CANGGU, SANUR, SIDEMEN, AMED, CANDIDASA, LOVINA, GIANYAR area
- 9.00 AM for UBUD area
- Not sure with your hotel area? CONTACT US FIRST
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $20 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.